There are many ways to print your wedding signs and stationery that will give you wonderful results. Artful Life Designs editable templates, and ready-to-print files are designed for home or copy shop printing. We also supply our ready-to-print designs in JPG format, which may be printed at home, at a copy shop or photo lab.
BEFORE YOU PRINT
For best results, use Adobe Reader to view and print PDF files. If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed on your PC or MAC, you can download it free from Adobe HERE. All ready-to-print PDF files have crop marks to help make trimming your signs or stationery easy. JPG files are non-editable, ready-to-print with no crop marks. Open JPG files with your default JPG file viewer.
NOTE: If you're printing one of our designs edited in the TEMPLETT web app, you'll have a few options to download your file for printing once you're finished with editing. You'll be able to save as either a PDF or a JPG.
We recommend high quality 80-110 lb. card stock to print your signs & stationery. Check to ensure your home printer or copy shop can handle your chosen paper weight before purchasing a large quantity of paper. Read this helpful article on Paper Selection for more information.
- Great option for 8.5 x 11" or smaller designs
- Use PDF or JPG files
- Print Actual Size-100% Do NOT select “Fit to Page”
- Do a test page with standard copy paper in case you need to adjust printer settings
- Use 8.5 x 11" card stock
- Select "High Quality Print"
- Printer settings may need to be set to Borderless Printing under paper handling or paper size
- Use PDF or JPG files
- Email or place files on thumb drive to take to local copy shop such as Staples, Office Depot or Kinkos
- Check with the shop regarding paper stock availability or bring your own
- Use JPG files only
- Upload or place files on thumb drive to take to a photo lab such as Walgreens, Costco or Shutterfly
- PDF files CANNOT be printed at a photo lab
A Print Release is on the last page of Instructions or Read Me files, which came with your purchase (if required by the copy shop or photo lab).
HOW TO TRIM
The easiest way to trim your wedding signs and stationery is with a paper cutter. It will be much quicker and yield more professional results. If you don’t have a paper cutter at your disposal, you can also use an X-acto blade and a cutting mat. If you are having your signs and stationery printed at a copy shop, they will probably trim your prints for a small fee.
If you have other questions, stop by our FAQ page or Contact Us and we’ll be happy to help!
Leave a comment