Minimalist Gender Neutral Baptism Thank You Card, Instant Download Editable Template
This listing is for an editable Baptism Thank You Card Template. This design can also be used as a First Communion Thank You Card. Within minutes of purchase, you may access your shower invitation set and edit online in TEMPLETT. Templett is a fully customizable, web-based template editor that’s easy to use, with no software to install or fonts to download. Baptism invitation templates are beautiful, economical, and perfect for DIYers. Just purchase, edit, download, share or print!
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY-DEMO LINK
The online demo template works just like the purchased template except you cannot save changes or download a file. You must use a desktop or laptop computers only. Files CANNOT be edited using a tablet or mobile device. Make sure your web browser is up to date to the most current version.
- Baptism Thank You Card - 5 x 3.5" (Requires A1 envelope)
FIND MATCHING ITEMS
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Purchase the listing. Within minutes, check your email for a message from Templett.com. This will come to the email address associated with your Artful Life Designs account. Check your Spam Folder if you don’t see your link. Follow the link to access your editable template.
- Personalize and save your template from a desktop or laptop computer (no tablets or mobile devices).
- Download the file as a PDF, JPG or PNG.
- Print at home, copy center, print shop or online printer (PDF or JPG)
- Trim using a paper trimmer or Xacto knife.
- Share via email, text, social media (PNG or JPG).
- Instructions included with every order (Instant Download PDF via your Artful Life account) & online in your Templett account.
WHAT IS EDITABLE
- All text can be edited including: wording, font, size, character spacing, line spacing, color & placement
- Change color of the cross
- Change the background color
- Add your own images
WHAT IS NOT EDITABLE
- Page size and orientation are NOT Editable
- JPG, PDF or PNG Formats With or without bleed and trim marks
- Print at home
- Copy centers such as Staples, Office Depot, OfficeMax
- Local print shops or online printers
Visit our Tutorials Page for helpful tutorials such as editing, printing, paper selection and more!