Donut Flavor Sign Template, Editable Let’s Eat Donuts Wedding Sign Printable
Donuts are a delicious treat for you wedding guests! Use this Let's Eat Donuts sign template to create the perfect flavor sign for your wedding donut bar. This listing is for a fully editable, Donut Flavor Sign Template. Within minutes of purchase, you may access your template and edit online using Templett editing program. Templett is a fully customizable, web-based template editor that’s easy to use, with no software to install or fonts to download.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY-DEMO LINK
The online demo template works just like the purchased template except you cannot save changes or download a file. You must use a desktop or laptop computers only. Files CANNOT be edited using a tablet or mobile device. Make sure your web browser is up to date to the most current version.
- Full Editable Let's Eat Donuts- Donut Flavor Sign Template 8 x 10"
FIND MATCHING ITEMS HERE
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase the listing
- Within minutes, check your email for an email from Templett.com. This will come to the email address associated with your Artful Life account. Check your Spam folder if you don’t see your link.
- Follow the link to access your editable template
- Personalize and save your template from a desktop or laptop computer (no tablets or mobile devices)
- Download the file as a PDF, JPG or PNG
- Print at home, copy center, print shop or online printer
- Trim using a paper trimmer or X-acto knife
- Instructions included with every order (Instant Download PDF via your Artful Life Account) & online in your Templett account
WHAT IS EDITABLE
- All text can be edited including: wording, font, size, character spacing, line spacing, color & placement
- Change background color
- Add your own image
WHAT IS NOT EDITABLE
- Page size and orientation are NOT Editable
- JPG or PDF Format - with or without bleed and trim marks
- PNG - for social media sharing
- Print at home
- Copy centers such as Staples, Office Depot, OfficeMax
- Local print shops or online printers
Visit our Tutorials Page for helpful tutorials such as editing, printing, paper selection and more!