This listing is for editable Baptism or First Communion Favor Tag templates. This favor tag design features watercolor greenery graphics and is gender neutral. Both horizontal and vertical options are included. Within minutes of purchase, you may access your tag templates and edit online in TEMPLETT. Templett is a fully customizable, web-based template editor that’s easy to use, with no software to install or fonts to download. Baptism and First Communion favor tag templates are beautiful, economical, and perfect for DIYers. Just purchase, edit, download, share or print!
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY-DEMO LINK
The online demo template works just like the purchased template except you cannot save changes or download a file. You must use a desktop or laptop computers only. Files CANNOT be edited using a tablet or mobile device. Make sure your web browser is up to date to the most current version.
- Baptism/First Communion Favor Tags - 2 x 3.5"
- Horizontal and Vertical Options
FIND MATCHING ITEMS
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Purchase the listing. Within minutes, check your email for a message from Templett.com. This will come to the email address associated with your Artful Life Designs account. Check your Spam Folder if you don’t see your link. Follow the link to access your editable template.
- Personalize and save your template from a desktop or laptop computer (no tablets or mobile devices).
- Download the file as a PDF, JPG or PNG.
- Print at home, copy center, print shop or online printer (PDF or JPG)
- Trim using a paper trimmer or Xacto knife.
- Share via email, text, social media (PNG or JPG).
- Instructions included with every order (Instant Download PDF via your Artful Life account) & online in your Templett account.
WHAT IS EDITABLE
- All text can be edited including: wording, font, size, character spacing, line spacing, color & placement
- Change the background color
- Add your own images
WHAT IS NOT EDITABLE
- Page size and orientation are NOT Editable
- Watercolor graphics are NOT Editable
- JPG, PDF or PNG Formats With or without bleed and trim marks
- Print at home
- Copy centers such as Staples, Office Depot, OfficeMax
- Local print shops or online printers
Visit our Tutorials Page for helpful tutorials such as editing, printing, paper selection and more!